Our Division is part of the Vetsuisse Faculty at the University of Berne, Switzerland.
The Institute of Veterinary Pharmacology and Toxicology (VPI) has 2 primary responsibilities and/or goals:
(1) Perform the teaching in veterinary pharmacology and toxicology at the Vetsuisse Faculty.
(2) Maintain an active research program in veterinary pharmacology and toxicology with a focus on neurodegenerative diseases, nanoparticles in medical applications and effects of non-ionizing radiation ranging from molecular and cellular levels to whole animals.
Tox Info Suisse
Information and phone number
● Drugs and immunologicals in vetmed (CH)
● Veterinary products, feed, and feed additives (CH)
● Drugs and compounds (therapy)
● Toxic substances, poisonous plants & poisoning symptoms in pets & farm animals
+41 31 684 23 22